My name is Rachel Quinn and I am a Chartered Physiotherapist specialising in Veterinary Physiotherapy, ACPAT Cat A and RAMP registered, offering comprehensive physiotherapy assessment and treatment to all animals, especially horses and dogs, within the catchment area of Hampshire, Dorset, West Sussex and Surrey
- In line with COVID-19 guidelines I have a strict policy that must be adhered to at all times during appointments, and details of this, along with a risk assessment will be sent out the day before your appointment. This must be completed prior to your appointment or it will not be possible to go ahead.
- NEW ELECTROTHERAPY EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE FOR ALL ANIMALS! Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (Biomag)
- I have recently completed a course in human Sports Massage therapy, specifically aimed at Physiotherapists, and now offer Sports Massage therapy for riders!
- I am now a KT1/KT2 Practitioner in Kinesio Equine taping! Please check out the page on Kinesio taping to find out more.
- Ground work teaching and rehabilitation sessions are now available, both individually and as an addition to a physiotherapy session!. Please see the pricing page for costing.